Saturday, January 9, 2016

Review Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T550 9.7-Inch Tablet (32 GB,, Great value for the money.

The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T550 9.7-Inch Tablet (32 GB, SMOKY-Titanium) (Certified, so i would like to describe here.

I checked this in a local store before ordering so I knew I could live with the resolution. performance is as good as my card Pro 8.4, half of what it costs, I am very pleased. I especially like the size compared to card Pro 8.4, this is wider and the Court as an iPad mini, great for Web surfing and reading. the only downside is that I bought a refurbished and is a model Canada which means I can't register for the freebie 3 months subscription

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T550 9.7-Inch

Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Smoky Titanium, 32 GB Designed to enhance your mobile life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A keeps you immersed in what matters most every day. Dive into images, videos and more. Enjoy your favorite content on any screen you own when you connect your Samsung devices with SideSync*. Work and create right from your tablet with Microsoft Office. And switch to Kids Mode .... Read more or Check Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment